Autopromotor provides an online service owned and operated by Spidersnet Ltd. Please take the time to review this privacy statement which explains the information that Autopromotor collects about you, how we use it, and your rights in relation to that information.
Spidersnet Ltd of London Road, Sayers Common, Hassocks, West Sussex, BN6 9HS, United Kingdom is the data controller of the personal information collected via or in connection with our website (new.autopromotor.co.uk) and our Autopromotor Pro app (the “services”).
What personal information do we collect about you?
We collect personal information from you when you provide it to us directly and through your use of the services. This information may include:
- Information you provide to us when you create an account with us, which will include your name, email address and password, telephone number.
- Records of your interactions with Spidersnet (e.g. if you contact our support team). We maintain a record telephone calls to and from dealers made in connection with the Spidersnet service for quality control and training purposes.
- Information collected automatically, using cookies and other tracking technologies (e.g. which pages you viewed and whether you clicked on a link in one of our email updates). We may also collect information about the device you use to access our services.
What do we use this personal information for?
Depending on how you use our services, your interactions with us, and the permissions you give us, the purposes for which we use your personal information include:
- To fulfil requests submitted via the services and maintain your online account;
- To contact you about your use of the services and send you website performance analysis;
- To manage and respond to any queries or complaints to our customer service team;
- To personalise the services to you and show you content we think you will be most interested in, based on your account information and your history on the services;
- To improve and maintain the services, and monitor usage;
- For market research, e.g. we may contact you for feedback about your experience on our services;
- To send you marketing messages and show you targeted advertising, where we have your consent or are otherwise permitted to do so;
- For security purposes, to investigate fraud and where necessary to protect ourselves and third parties; and
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Who do we share this personal information with?
Our services use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
ANPR Images used within Autopromotor Pro App
The OpenALPR Cloud API is a third party web service running in the cloud that analyzes images of vehicles and responds with license plate data, as well as vehicle color, make, model, and body type.
Users under 18
Our services are not intended for, and should not be used by, anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18.
You have certain rights in respect of your personal information, including the right to access, correct, and request the erasure of your personal information.
You also have the right to object to your personal information being used for certain purposes, including to send you marketing.
We will comply with any requests to exercise your rights in accordance with applicable law. Please be aware, however, that there are a number of limitations to these rights, and there may be circumstances where we are not able to comply with your request. To make any requests regarding your personal information, or if you have any questions or concerns regarding your personal information, please contact us using the details below.
If you have any questions regarding the use of your personal data please contact us at: [email protected]
Spidersnet Ltd, Clarendon Mansions, 80 East Street, Brighton, BN1 1NF
Last updated: 30/01/2020