We are looking for Business Development Executives to join our team!
Spidersnet is a multi-award winning web provider who offers innovative marketing solutions to motor dealers. Spidersnet is part of the Friday Media Group who are a UK based web company with a clear vision that’s expanding in the UK and internationally. We’re growing our team and we’re looking for talented people who really want to make a difference to our business.
We are proud of our company culture. We maintain a strong family background and all employees play an active role in shaping the future development of the company. With ambitious plans and a clear market focus this is an extremely exciting time to join our company!
We are looking for an ambitious, consultative and tenacious sales consultant to join our growing sales force. Spidersnet delivers award winning web service solutions to the automotive industry. We are constantly evolving in an ever changing, fast paced landscape of media solutions which makes it an exciting place to work and develop.
You will have a sales background or be hungry to start a career in sales. You will be target driven with a winning mentality. You will need to have persistence along with a resilient attitude.
You will be responsible for identifying and securing clients to add into our subscription portfolio of over 600 dealers across the UK.
The main responsibilities of the role;
- Identifying and contacting automotive prospects via the telephone with a view to convert them into a customer.
- Occasional client meetings to convert a lead to a sale
- Identifying customer needs and matching them to our product set
- Achieving monthly sales targets
We are looking for someone who;
- Has website or digital sales experience (desirable)
- Is able to take feedback on how to further develop their skills
- Is confident in presenting to all levels of staff within a business, right up to director level
- Has a polite, friendly and diplomatic manner.
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Has great negotiation skills.
- Has an organised and methodical approach to work
Salary up to £26,000 dependent on experience + Commission Structure
- 25 days Paid Holidays + Bank Holidays
- 1 day additional leave for each year of employment (up to 7 days)
- Healthcare cover after 1 year
- Consistent support and training to help you achieve your career goals
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Your Birthday off
- Enhanced Paternity, Maternity, Adoptive and Shared parental leave
- Perkbox – Discounted Cinema tickets, Free mobile phone insurance and lots more!
- Ride to work scheme
- Access to company Gym
- Discounted Access to company Villa in Spain
If you think this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.