Spidersnet is a multi-award winning web provider who offers innovative marketing solutions to motor dealers. Spidersnet is part of the Friday Media Group who are a UK based web company with a clear vision that’s expanding in the UK and internationally. We’re growing our team and we’re looking for talented people who really want to make a difference to our business.
We are proud of our company culture. We maintain a strong family background and all employees play an active role in shaping the future development of the company. With ambitious plans and a clear market focus this is an extremely exciting time to join our company!
We are looking for a talented paid media executive, the ideal candidate will be skilled in PPC , paid media, social and content creation – this is a great role for someone with a rounded specialism. You will be responsible for delivering on strategic objectives and targets for our internal brand and clients.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Effective day to day management of a portfolio of paid search accounts
- Creation and management of paid social campaigns
- Creating engaging content
- Creative brief, set-up and management of display campaigns
- Managing the relationship with our advertising partners
- Monthly reporting to internal stakeholders and clients
- Expansion and growth of key business areas through paid media as a channel
- Analysis of our portfolios activity
- Advising on budgets according to business objectives for all group accounts
- Assisting our sales team with pitches and PPC sales
- 2+ years of experience in managing paid media accounts with a track record in generating successful conversion campaigns.
- Strong paid search experience, primarily on Google
- Strong knowledge of Facebook Business & Ads Manager & Instagram
- Strong Analytical skills with a good knowledge of Google analytics
- Google Certified
- Strong communication skills
- Keen to learn, progress and try new things!
- 25 days Paid Holidays + Bank Holidays
- 1 day additional leave for each year of employment (up to 7 days)
- Healthcare cover after 1 year
- Consistent support and training to help you achieve your career goals
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Your Birthday off
- Enhanced Paternity, Maternity, Adoptive and Shared parental leave
- Perkbox – Discounted Cinema tickets, Free mobile phone insurance and lots more!
- Ride to work scheme
- Access to company Gym
- Discounted Access to company Villa in Spain
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.