Spidersnet is an award winning web service provider for customers in the motor trade and has been created to save online retailers time and effort, whilst maximising online exposure of their stock, resulting in more business.
We are now recruiting for a Customer Service Executive to join the team. You will have a solid background in customer service and a methodical and driven approach to resolving customers queries, whilst helping to maximise growth opportunities. Being able to work on your own along with being an excellent team player is essential in this role.
The main responsibilities of our Customer Service Executives are to:
- Deliver an excellent first impression of Spidersnet
- Ensure our customers products go live as soon as possible
- Identify opportunities to increase customer spend
- Maintain excellent communication throughout
- Assist with customer training & troubleshooting
- You will co-ordinate customer website builds ensuring agreed deadlines and internal service level agreements are met
- Liaise with internal departments to achieve deadlines
- Maintain excellent customer communications at every stage
- Showcase website previews & gather feedback
- Impart expert knowledge & advice on each project
- Have a clear understanding of Spidersnet’s capabilities and services and communicate these effectively
- Identify additional revenue opportunities
- Solving customer queries
Benefits of working with us:
- 25 days Paid Holidays + Bank Holidays
- 1 day additional leave for each year of employment (up to 7 days)
- Healthcare cover after 1 year
- Consistent support and training to help you achieve your career goals
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Your Birthday off
- Enhanced Paternity, Maternity, Adoptive and Shared parental leave
- Perkbox – Discounted Cinema tickets, Free mobile phone insurance and lots more!
- Ride to work scheme
- Discounted Access to company Villa in Spain
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.